Thursday, May 26, 2011

Party in the USA

It has been 16 days since I've updated. BAD CHRISTINE.
It has also been about 2 weeks since I've been back from Paris!
As much as I miss Europe, I love being home. I love being back with my family, puppy, and friends.

And the reason I haven't updated in so long is because I've been really busy going in and out of New York City, interviewing for various places and having fun dates with the boyfriend/friends.

Regardless, here are some updates:



Bought these Betsey Johnson Jolene heels for only $30 at Sak's Fifth. It was in the sales rack, just my size. Talk about lucky. They look hotter ON the feet.





I'm interning at Opening Ceremony starting July! I'll be working on the blog content for their website and assisting the Head of OC Worldwide with analytics/marketing/e-commerce! So excited and blessed to have an opportunity like this.

I love, love, love this company, how it started, everything it stands for, etc. etc.
Check out their website here. Such amazing clothes that I wish I could afford.





Band of Outsiders

Also, I'm assisting freelance stylists, Tina Chai and Catherine Litke, at the Band of Outsiders photoshoot next week! Pretty exciting stuff. Will be hard work, for sure though.






Went to Social Eatz (Chef Angelo Sosa's restaurant) last night with a couple of friends and DIED because the food was JUST AMAZING. (Price range not to bad either)

Had the Bulgogi burger AND the Bibimbap burger (well half of each) and had a food orgasm (sorry TMI). SOOO DELICIOUS.



It tastes as good as it looks. TRUST ME. Go there for yourself.
The fries weren't too special, but the smoked ribs....AMAZING. The meat literally melted off the bone into my mouth.

--

Will be away for a couple of days, but will not update as late as I did this time.
Also, I have been wearing some cute outfits lately but I have nobody to document them for me. SO, outfit pictures are still in progress.

CIAO.

1 comment: